Recently I was doing some research into charitable organizations that are assisting the people of Ukraine. In today’s blog I decided to share these lists. Thank you for reading my post.
Charities supporting Ukraine:
- Canadian Red Cross: the local wing of an international emergency-relief organization. The federal government says it will match individual donations by Canadians.
- Médecins sans frontières (Doctors Without Borders): a humanitarian group that’s been supporting Ukraine’s COVID-19 response.
- Canada-Ukraine Foundation: a Toronto-based group that co-ordinates Canadian charitable aid to Ukraine.
- Save the Children: an international NGO delivering emergency aid to Ukrainian families.
- Voices of Children: offers psychological support to children affected by the conflict in Eastern Ukraine.
- Come Back Alive Foundation: a Ukrainian NGO that supports veterans and co-organizes the Invictus Games in Ukraine.
- Phoenix Wings: a charitable foundation that supplies the Ukrainian army with medical treatment and defensive equipment such as vests and helmets.
- Revived Soldiers Ukraine: a non-profit that funds medical rehabilitation for Ukrainian soldiers.
- Razom for Ukraine: a pro-democracy group that’s fundraising for medical supplies in Ukraine.
- Kyiv Independent: a Ukraine-based, English-language independent news media outlet.