The humble paring knife is an essential in any kitchen. Give yours a personalized touch by having it engraved.
We have paring knives forged from automotive spring steel, and handcrafted from high-carbon 440c stainless steel.
Handmade paring knives, for a personal and unique gift
All our handmade paring knives are individually made in Brantford Ontario, using top quality high-carbon steel and superb craftsmanship.
Prices from $195 to $225 CDN. Scroll down to view a gallery of in-stock knives and prices.
These handmade paring knives are unique conversation pieces
The ‘Jenn’ – this paring knife was forged from automotive spring steel. The handle is hardwood secured with brass pins. (1 in stock). $225
The pattern on the blade is etched using a mustard patina. A paring knife forged from automotive spring steel makes for an interesting conversation piece and a very unique gift for that cook in your life. Automotive spring steel is high-carbon and is excellent for making tough knives that will hold a sharp edge even after constant use.
High-carbon stainless steel with red Raffir Burlwood handle, this beautiful little paring knife will make a unique, one-of-a-kind gift for someone special. $225
- The ‘Sherri’ – 7.5″ paring knife, red handle, 4″ blade $195 – in stock
- The ‘Alaina’ – 7.5″ paring knife, black handle, 4″ blade $195 – in stock
- The ‘Marie’ – 7″ paring knife, black handle, 3″ blade $195 – in stock
- The ‘Jenny’ – 8″ paring knife, red handle, 4″ blade $195 – in stock
- The ‘Becca’ – 7″ paring knife, red handle, 3″ blade $195 – made to order
- The ‘Jenn’ – forged from automotive leaf spring, 4″ blade and hardwood honey locust handle – $225
- The ‘Pennie’ – paring knife with red Raffir Burlwood handle – $225 – in stock
All of our knives can be engraved.